Monday, April 6, 2009

Alexis Bridal

Sunday was another terrific day! It was so nice to get out of Houston to shoot somewhere different. This weekend was full of new places and ideas, and I'm so grateful to my clients for helping me accomplish this :-)

Last week I was able to talk Alexis into straying away from downtown Houston to try something new. We ventured off into the little town she's getting hitched in, Richmond, TX. Not far form Houston, this little town is a fabulous place filled with history and great places to shoot!

Following in true fashion to the shoot, Alexis showed up with the most beautiful wild flower bouquet which completely too my breath away while shooting. And, she made this herself!!! I wish I had half the talent to pull off something like that at the last minute. Now, for the best part of her wardrobe... The detachable sky blue train. One word: beautiful. The wind was perfect. The sun was warm. And the train decided to grace us with its presence. Perfect ingredients for a lovely time and a terrific shoot.... With a beautiful bride-to-be.

Thanks Helen for all of your help and for tagging along. Glad you were able to come play with us :-)

References:
Hair & makeup: Cara Dulce

4 comments:

  1. Alexis these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a great time and I'm so happy with how they came out! Thanks for an awesome day Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D, I love the one with the train passing!

    ReplyDelete