Sunday, April 5, 2009

Julia + Jerry

Saturday was a good day. I left for College Station to do an engagement shoot with two Aggies on campus at Texas A&M. For someone who had only been to Kyle Field once for a football game, I had a second opportunity to learn a lot more about the school’s culture and have a MUCH better look around the campus. The most impressive stop was the Century Tree. I had heard about this massive piece of nature from both Julia and Jerry, but also from the hubs. He too is an Aggie :-) What I wasn't expecting was the actual size of it. Had I brought my fisheye lens, I may have been able to shoot the entire tree, but I was only equipped with my super-wide and did the best I could. I've even posted a photo I shot where I tried to get most of the tree in the frame... But look at how tiny Jerry and Julia look - tee hee hee. I almost felt like I should draw a diagram on it and circle the two of them with an arrow above saying "Couple Here!"

We had a ton of fun just walking around and talking, with an occasional stop to shoot here and there. Overall, it was a perfect afternoon with a perfect couple!!!


1 comment:

  1. Let it be known that Donna successfully walked the tight ropes all the way to the top of the tree.

    Thank Donna. We had a lot of fun taking the pictures. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete