Monday, May 17, 2010

Jill - Boudoir

Going a whole week without blogging seems like a lifetime to me. In the flow of catching up, I wanted to get into the groove again with this perfect little boudoir session. Lurkers, meet Jill! Sweet and petite, this little knockout was a complete gem to work with. When my clients ask me "What do you mean bring props?" I mean there is really no limit to what you can incorporate into your shoot. For example... Jill used her husbands super cool Camero! How awesome is THAT?!?

This is Jill's Father's Day gift to her lucky husband. An album filled with his wife's boudoir photos??? WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA!

Thanks Heather for doing up another fabulous face. And thank you Jill for a wonderful little session!!!

References:










No comments:

Post a Comment