Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cook - Salinas Wedding

As wedding season rolls in for 2010, mine was kicked off with a fabulous evening for Nikki and Jesse.  So adorable and perfect for each other, these two looked amazing and had an even more fabulous wedding.  I could tell by listening during the ceremony that Nikki and Jesse had shared a lot together in and out of their church and I could just feel the warmth of close friends and family thereafter until the end of the reception. 

I must also add a special note about this wedding. Jesse, a petroleum engineer, whose wedding was at the Petroleum Club, actually had an oil derek as a groom's cake. So I can officially go on record as saying I've now seen the coolest groom's cake ever! I was raised in the oily world through my dad and I just fell in love with Jesse's cake! It was too perfect as was the entire night.

Congratulations to you both!!!

References:




















2 comments:

  1. The pictures look amazing! Great working with you!

    Nicole Macaluso
    Event Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful!! We had so much fun working with you for this wedding! We would love to connect for future events!

    Ashley Fuentes
    Event Solutions

    ReplyDelete