Monday, June 7, 2010

Castro - Clark Wedding

When I look back at the venues I've worked at, I think I've shot more at Paraiso Maravilla than any other place. It will always hold a special place in my heart because I was married there. It never gets old though and even though I'm there a lot, the experience is always different. As a wedding photographer, you learn that it's not the place, it's the people who make the event unique. A terrific example of this is Cristina and Beau's wedding last weekend. Of all the weddings I've shot there, I think this one was probably the most fun and unique.

Whenever I get to a venue and see LG Entertainment setting up, I get extra excited because I know it's going to be a fun night. When you have LG, and throw in a huge bin of silly hats, a cotton candy machine, and a desert bar that will make you drool just by the very sight alone, you have an unforgettable party on your hands.

Another wedding success and many congratulations to Cristina and Beau!!!

References:
Venue: Paraiso Maravilla
DJ/Lighting - LG Entertainment
Catering - Cafe Natalie
Coordination - Eventology



























1 comment:

  1. Maria Castro CalzadaJune 26, 2010 at 12:14 AM

    Wow!!! Beautiful pictures. I can't wait to see the whole set (hint, hint). Congrats to you both :-)

    ReplyDelete