Monday, June 28, 2010

Sheila & Amy - Underwater

Ok, one quick little blog before I have to get started on a wedding and a boudoir session... Lurkers, meet Sheila and Amy. Sheila and Amy packed a car-full of goodies and came over yesterday for an underwater session I set up to show my best pal how to do this kind of stuff. As always, everyone involved learned that it's a ton of work, but a ton of reward! Oh yeah, I have my first work-related injury... An earache and zero equilibrium from getting water in my left ear. No bueno. Note to self: No more laying on my side at the bottom of pool to shoot no matter how cool I may think the angle is...

Thanks Amy, Sheila and Marilane for another fun afternoon!!!








2 comments:

  1. Donna, these are amazing! We can't thank you enough for the great experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete