Monday, July 26, 2010

Andrew - 3 Months

Last week, I made a post on Facebook saying how lucky I felt to have such amazing clients and friends. This family is one of the reasons I made that post. If you've missed him, here he is again and he's getting bigger and more handsome by the minute... It's Kelly and Abdon's precious angel, Andrew. He's a whopping three (and a half) months old now and cute as ever. I wish it was possible to bottle the little noises babies make because they never sound the same from one to the next and Andrew's little squeal had me smiling the entire time I spent with him today. Such an adorable little thing.

And yes, I also fell in love with Kelly and Abdon's adorable little Yorkies. What a fun way to spend the day! Thanks Kelly (and mom :-)!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment