Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grace - Baby

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting some photos of a newborn, almost at the very time of her birth. Meet Grace. The latest addition to the McConaughey clan and the first girl for Karen and Brian. Having gone through a delivery myself just five months ago, I was surprised and in awe of Karen's bravery having a photographer in the room with her just after an experience like this. However, this is also why I felt so honored to do something like this for her. The room was filled with all sorts of fabulous emotions as her family walked in to meet little Grace for the first time. It was hard to hold back tears myself as I did this shoot... So worth it!

With Karen also being a photographer, I'm sure Grace is going to be the SECOND most photographed baby I know :-)

Congratulations Karen and the rest of the McConaughey family. Little Grace is absolutely perfect and beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment