Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lovorn - Antonio Wedding

Last blog for the day and probably one of the most anticipated weddings on my list this year; Jessica and Dustin. This was a day that could not go wrong if someone or something (like bad weather) tried their hardest. Why? Everyone, meet Carolyn; Jessica's mom. This fabulous person pretty much made sure this wedding went without a single hitch. Dealing with logistics (Jessica being in Dallas), her mother was for the most part, my point person for this event. And I'm sure I'm not alone in the vendor category when I say how much of a complete joy it was to work with her.

Jessica and Dustin are one of the most adorable couples I've had the pleasure of working with this year and their day was simply amazing. Many congratulations to you both on a lifetime filled with happiness!

References:
Catering: Cafe Natalie
Coordination: Eventology
Florist: Lavish Luster
Harpist: Sara Shute
Dress Designer: Maggie Sotterro
Dress Shop: Terry Costa - Dallas
























5 comments:

  1. The pictures are amazing!!!. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - thanks for capturing all the special moments from this special occasion for our families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more with now wonderful the wedding was start to finish. As for how amazing Carolyn is, well I don't have the words. She has always been like a second mother to me, and a "Grammy " to my kids. Amazing doesn't come close to described her. Like mother like daughter. Jessica "my little sister " you were a stunning bride, knew You would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful photos, but I think the subject matter only elevated the finish product. ral

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess-these pictures brought tears to my eyes! You both look SO wonderful together. I'm SOOOO happy for you!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete