Monday, September 20, 2010

Sanchez - Blethen Wedding

With every wedding I shoot, I always try to make note of a "first". A "first" is an experience that's new and I can take away with me and use to identify with each wedding. I usually have at least one with each wedding. For Karen and Andrew's wedding, it was finding out that the hotel they had their reception at was haunted. I haven't lived in Houston all my life, but I would have thought I would have known this bit of information. So, for those of you who also don't know, the Hotel Galvez has a story.

This was an exceptional wedding. Karen and Andrew live in New York, but family brought their special day to Texas. Karen didn't miss a single beat either when it came to the details. There were three different rooms decorated for each occasion: cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Each with their own theme and color scheme. It was beautiful to say the least. And with a beautiful full mass wedding beforehand, it was just a perfect day!

Congratulations Karen and Andrew.

References:
Coordination: EnVogue Events
Party Rentals: A Finer Event
Ice Sculpture: Ice Designs
DJ: MJDJ
Furniture: Prop Rock
String Music: Divisi Strings















No comments:

Post a Comment