Friday, April 2, 2010

Laura + Josh Engagement

Bluebonnets! Where are all the bluebonnets? I left for College Station today with the high hopes of seeing a bajillion bluebonnets. I saw "some", but I was far from disappointed when I showed up to shoot with Laura and Josh. Two Aggies who are of course, completely meant for each other as every Aggie couple I meet, Laura and Josh wanted to do their engagement session at the beloved campus where they met.  And yes, I've shot a lot of couples at Texas A&M, but every shoot is as different as the individuals I work with.

So laid back, sweet, and patient, Laura and Josh even crawled into a storm sewer thingy (that's a non-engineer term) for me while it rained for a bit. We had a lot of fun and took some great photos.  Working with couples like this is such a treat for me. It's always nice to take a long drive back to the studio with high hopes of what I'm going to get out of the camera when I get back there. This was another trip worth every mile :-)












1 comment:

  1. Laura you look absolutely gorgeous! I miss you two so much and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Amazing! Love you, LR:)

    ReplyDelete