Monday, April 26, 2010

MollyPop - Baby

I held off as long as I could. But since I've started taking photos of more and more babies lately, it just wouldn't be right if I didn't kick it all off with photos of my very own. So, for all of the clients and friends out there who have been asking to see photos of her, here she is; our little Molly.  On Friday she turned a whopping 11 weeks old and every day she gets more and more fun to play with off camera and on.

As you can imagine, she has more tutus in her closet that someone who dances at the Bolshoi. And hats! OOOHHHHH the hats!!! I wonder if I'll ever get to shoot her in all of the hats I've collected over the past few months.

She's the most perfect thing the world to us and I can't wait to finish my work this afternoon so I can go play with her some more!!!














7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Donna! She is so precious! I am glad all is going well for you! I still love your blog!! --Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her expressions are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brynn says she loves mollypop. she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest baby! I agree, her expressions are too priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna-she is adorable!! love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful baby. Her eyes are so amazing and the faces are priceless! As always, gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! Congrats! Please tell Carl that nancy (tovar) wyatt says I'm so proud of him and that he is going to be a wonderful father! *hugs from conroe, tx!

    ReplyDelete