Monday, April 26, 2010

Sasha + Lance - Engagement

Ok everyone, I would like to introduce all of you to the most adorable couple; Sasha and Lance. What a perfect match these two are... Lance, so laid back and nice and Sasha, so bubbly and fun to be around. I really enjoyed this shoot and I'm so excited to continue working with them all the way through until their wedding.

I don't mind going back to some of the more common places because I know whatever I shoot, it's going to be and look different just based to the subjects alone. This was definitely the case with this happy pair.  Thank you both for a terrific session!











4 comments:

  1. Jeannette Gonzalez-DiazApril 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM

    Wow...This shoot is one of my favorites now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest couple I have ever seen. They are going to be so happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful couple! What an amazing photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos Donna! Your photography skills have gotten kudos from everyone I've shown the pics to!!!! Of course, Sasha and Lance are pretty darn cute:)

    ReplyDelete