Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bhakta - Fairfield Wedding

YAY! I'm FINALLY catching up! I've been so anxious to post this blog because I've known exactly what I was going to say about the bride the very moment I saw her cut loose at the reception... Here goes: "Girl has SKILLZ on the dance floor!!!" Oh my, I've NEVER seen a bride show up every single person on a dance floor before! And make no mistake, the rest of the guests had more than their fair share of talent as well. This was a beautiful wedding with the most entertaining reception I think I've ever attended. And you KNOW it's good when the bride keeps coming up and saying "Bet ya didn't expect this, did ya"? My response was always a resounding NO with a huge smile. What a great night and what a beautiful couple.  


Oh, and if you haven't been to Cullen's Upscale American Grille? You NEED to go! I was truly amazed by not only the size, but the decor and food in this restaurant. Lovely.


Many, many, many congratulations and best of luck in your new lives in California!  Don't forget to come visit when you come back to town!


References:

Venue: Cullen's Upscale American Grille - http://www.cullensgrille.com












2 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Each moment is captured perfectly, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out just beautifully! You two are perfection!! I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete