Monday, August 31, 2009

Stella - Underwater

Today was another terrific session underwater! If you follow the blogs, then you'll know Stella. The girl with the fabulous role-playing engagement photos, charismatic wedding, and stunning boudoir! Yeah, I've worked with her before... And I have an absolute blast every time I shoot her! I have so many terrific clients and this is one of my favorites. Stella makes me laugh so hard that my sides hurt when we work most of the time. Today I even ran into some trouble because laughing underwater... not an easy thing to do. We had a great time though and I think you can see how much fun she is just by some of the props she brought along for this shoot.

And yes... Dafnee felt like getting in front of the lens as well again. Hers so cute!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment