Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Underwater - Take 2, ok... 3

Alright folks, we went back under this week and so far, I'm truly loving the results. Even though this has been the most challenging thing I've done so far in photography, the lessons (sometimes hard lessons) and skills I'm picking up are ones that will stay with me forever and hopefully, keep this type of work moving forward.

Meet Lindsay! Lindsay is my new assistant and most importantly, she sinks! Yes, sinking has been one of the hardest tasks for the models to overcome. It's daunting and exhausting just watching them, but all have been troopers and very patient with me. Below Lindsay is Adele with the umbrella. Nice prom dress, don't ya think?!? I just happened to have the matching umbrella in the back of my car :-) Props are always a major plus with this type of work and they're coming for sure, so keep coming back. It should get interesting.

Thanks to all of the models for their participation and patience... and willingness to lose all your air and hold your breath for me :-)

I'm off to dry off for a few days. Enjoy!

References: 
Makeup: Hues by Heather - http://www.huesbyheather.com














4 comments:

  1. hooray! your improvement is showing already! i love the third from the bottom (the feet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I iz a floater!!! Love these! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! And I know as you continue to get more comfortable, you will get even more creative. I like the one in the blue bathing suit and the one with the open umbrella. It is great the way water plays with movement - the hair, the dress...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in this shoot, and the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete