Friday, August 6, 2010

Dr. Landry

Every once in a while I get to do something out of the ordinary and it's usually quite fun. This week, I had the opportunity to do a shoot for an amazing cosmetic dentist, Dr. Landry, his beautiful wife and his stunning staff. All of which of course had beautiful teeth!

The shoot took place at the Landry's beautiful home... I mean b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.!!! I walked in, started looking for light sources, furniture, props, then went to work. The shoot took place right inside of their amazing black and white living room and it turned out to be the best decision I could have possibly made for a shoot such as this. Everyone was rich with smiles and so much fun to work with. Being around a crowd like this, I could sense just how much they all cared for one another and loved their jobs. A fun day as had by all and again, I want to give props to Hues by Heather for working her usual magic. Everyone looked stunning!

Everyone, meet Dr. Landry, his beautiful wife, Mary Ann, and their wonderful team!!!

References:
Hair/makeup: Hues by Heather

















No comments:

Post a Comment