Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eva - 2 Months

With a work week that I'm barely able to keep up with, I told myself I wasn't going to blog this week because I didn't think I would have the time. But WHO doesn't want to see the other Paper Dolls baby?!? Meet Eva! Eva is the beautiful daughter of May, the fabulous assistant who works with me. Many of you know her, but in case you haven't been able to catch a glimpse of her sweet new addition, here she is!

Last night we paid the studio a visit and brought lots of new toys I've bought over the last month. And how much fun are new toys if you don't have anyone to try them out on?!?

Thanks Jason and Carl (our wonderful husbands) for all of your help. This would have gone on WAY past midnight if the two of you hadn't been there to help us out with all of your awesome manly powers :-)






1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures Donna!
    Eva Lucia is adorable!
    I'm proud!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete