Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fine - Bocci Wedding - Maya Riviera

This past weekend yielded another terrific wedding somewhere on the globe other than Texas. This one was in Maya Riviera, Mexico. Warm and sunny with just the right amount of clouds in the sky, Sharisse and Leo tied the knot in a tremendously spiritual wedding on the beach. I hadn't had the chance to meet either of them before Saturday because they're from Los Angeles. But while most everyone there was from LA, I have to say most of the attendees were South African. It wasn't just spiritual, it was cultural and so beautiful.

The night was full of great surprises, but the biggest one for me was when a close friend was doing his toast and congratulated Sharisse on landing her job on the set of True Blood. I knew she was an amazing hair stylist, but had no idea she worked on one of the only two shows I watch on television. The next day, I discovered that one of the cast members caught the garter. Now when I watch the show, I'm all about checking out everyone's hair :-)

Congratulations Sharisse and Leo. I hope the rest of your stay in Mexico is as amazing as your wedding day.





























2 comments: